Thursday 17 April 2014

Kitty in the park

So, I went out for a shooting months ago for a music video. This was one of my looks for the second day of shooting. Honestly, the whole kitty thing has no relation to the music video we were making. The music video was more about how girls of this generation are so obsessed with looking perfect and that she should just enjoy and have confidence in being herself, rather than trying so hard to be someone she isn't just so she could fit in what society or the media called "pretty". Yeah, like I said the kitty headband has no relation to the topic what-so-ever. Or maybe it does? it could be like a symbolism that says being different aint so bad. And there's nothing wrong with standing out rather than being just another face in a crown. But anyway, I wore it because there's this really cute park-ish/playground-ish area in the place we were shooting at. The place looked fun and playful and that's how I came up with this outfit. It's just fun and playful. A mixture of different things. I love experimenting and I think that's quite obvious.

 Okay okay maybe you're wondering why I would put in a kitty head band and a bow-tie together. Well, like I said, I love mixing new things and I guess for me, it just adds more edge to the look? yup, let's say that. And well, I added the bow-tie simply because I didn't want to make the neck area look too simple.

 Just to give more color to the look than it already has, I didn't want to put much focus on my face since I wanted people to notice what I am wearing more. I don't know if that makes sense but, yeah it does to me lol. So, I just put on tiny mascara and paired it up with a red lip stain from Revlon.












































                                              Top - From a friend
                                              Skirt - Forever 21
                                               Vest - JAG
                                               Bow tie - SM accessories
                                               Kitty head band - Terranova


No comments:

Post a Comment