Monday 28 April 2014

Top things I can't leave without: What's in my bag?

Hey guys! 

          So, don't you just have those times wherein you're in a hurry and don't have much time to think about what you're gonna be bringing? Well, I have that like almost everyday. Not because I'm always in a hurry but because I don't like spending too much time on thinking of what girly things to bring. Before, I seriously didn't care about these stuff. Like I could just leave the house with my phone in hand and my mother (she has the $$). But, growing up, I started to compare myself to other girls. They are always carrying a bag around and having girly stuff in it. I got jealous. Not because of the things they had but because well, they had the feel of maturity to them.

          I've always been a "one of the guys" kind of girl. I've been labeled tomboyish more than once my whole life. Let's say I was labeled that almost my whole childhood and now just by the people who really know me. That was one of the reasons why I didn't act like most of the girls my age. Most of them just couldn't wait to grow up. They seemed more tame and more lady-like. So, I decided to train myself as someone "lady-like" as well. I decided to bring my own essentials in a bag and I don't know. It just gave me a more womanly and mature feel. Like this is it. I'm really a grown up. (lol I'm not)

       But yeah, here are the things that I can't leave the house without:

1. Of course, a bag to carry my things. 
               Choice of the day: Polo Jean bag by Ralph Lauren 


 2. Perfume. It's a must for a girl to have it. Smelling good is a girl's pride.
                              This is my favorite: Play by Givenchy


 3. I personally think, something to give color to your lips is a must. It's like the holy grail of make-up.
          My choice: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in  045 Romantic/Romantique.



 4. When you're in high school, that's when you learn the importance of money. That's why I always have a wallet around.
                                      This was given to me by my dad.



 5. This is certainly something I never ever leave the house without. Whether I change bags everyday ( Which I don't. (normally). I always have this rosary with me. It keeps me guided and strong.



6. Of course, something a girl neither a boy can keep his hands off. A phone. In this fast moving world. This is a major essential. It's the easiest way to communicate!



7. Since I don't exactly have the perfect eyesight, I have eyeglasses which I bring everyday. I don't wear contacts because well, I have no idea. Probably because my mom wont allow it. 



To summarize the things I can't leave without.


Hope you guys liked this :)
Follow me for more updates.

xox
Gee




No comments:

Post a Comment