Friday 25 April 2014

Review: Revlon Super lustrous lipstick Pearl 657 Fuchsia Fusion

During Christmas last year, my mom bought me a set of Maybelline lipstick. Which is amazing. That much I can say. But, aside from Maybelline, she also bought me one from Revlon. This one lipstick, in my opinion, stood out the most. Simply because the color is seriously attractive. Well, that's if you're into dark and vibrant colors which I'm into. I'm usually the type of girl that loves red lipstick but trying this product of Revlon in the color fuchsia pink made me rethink if red is still my favorite.

Here you can see just by looking at the lipstick, it has a very attractive color and is well pigmented. 
It is also very satisfying because it lasts for long hours. 

Here's how it looks when worn:
It's a very good make-up essential because of how attractive the color is. It just instantly brings more life to how you look. If you're like busy and in a hurry, it's very good for a to-go thing as well. You don't need to use heavy makeup and spend like an hour fixing your look. Just put on the lipstick and I think that would give enough statement to your look. 

Here's my all in all look for the day. No heavy foundation, no concealers or bronzer etc. Just eye liner, mascara and this gorgeous lipstick.


If you've tried this product, please feel free to share your thoughts on it with me. 

Follow me for more updates! 

xox Gee



4 comments:

  1. Hy beauty found your blog on lookbook, love it! <3 keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This means a lot to me knowing someone is acknowledging my blog. I'll do my best to keep working on it :)

      Delete
  2. love this color of lipstick!! I love your blog, look mine :)

    http://alicefashiondream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) Your blog is superb! and I checked out your lookbook too. Totally love your style <3

      Delete