Sunday 27 April 2014

Movie Monday: Top 7 must watch teen movies

Hey guys!
I decided to be more devoted to my blog and share more about what's happening in my life. The stuff I'm currently into, the things I'm obsessing with and etc etc. I haven't been a very good blogger, that I know. But, I've been getting good responses these past few days. People have been encouraging me to keep writing and a lot of different bloggers have inspired me. Sometimes I end up questioning myself why I even made a blog and feel helpless when I feel like no one is listening to me. But then, I never made the blog just so I'd get noticed but I made one because I love writing and I love sharing my life to people. Not in a bragging kind of way but because I want to inspire people. Just like how I've been inspired by different influential people.

So, to start of my "be-a-better-blogger" life, I'm gonna share my top 7 favorite teen movies that I've been obsessing over. And yes yes, I'm putting emphasis on the teen. Mainly because well, I'm a teen and I know how it feels like to search the internet skin and bones just to find a good movie to watch. I know the feeling of one of those days where you just want to sit around and waste your time watching a movie, get emotional and cry over a chick-flick, feel hyped up over some action or just simply fantasize about the hot guys in the movie (lol super guilty on this one).

I've watched too much movies in a span of a month since, well, I find it easier to work out when I'm distracted, so I usually watch a movie while working out. Before I blabber more. Here's my top 7 favorites:

7.) 16 wishes
       

Now I know Disney may not be everyone's cup of tea. But, I think this movie is a good movie to watch especially for those teens who can't wait to grow up. It makes you appreciate the perks of being young.

6.) John Tucker Must Die
      

Okay, Ladies, you can't deny that at some point in your life you've day-dreamed about a bad boy falling head over heels for you. This movie is a must watch especially if you're still having those bad boy falls for good girl fantasies.

5.)  So Undercover
     

From the girl who was known to be a "role-model" for children when she played Hannah Montana and is now known as the girl, whom parents, wouldn't want their child watching or even acknowledging. Let's talk about when she was in between, this movie is really good when you just want to pump up your adrenaline on just day dreaming about being a normal girl and imagine you're some spy.

4.) Mean Girls
      

This one is just a classic. Enough said. No matter where you go, you'd always find someone who can't stop quoting Mean Girls.

3.) Interview with the Vampire
     

Fine, this movie is pretty old. But, I swear it's worth it. Not only does it have a good story line but, who the hell doesn't want to see Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in one movie? Okay, I think i got you guys clicking that link when I said Tom And Brad ;)

2.) LOL
    

Yes, another Miley movie, I know. But this movie, I thought it wasn't gonna be a good one when I first heard of it. But, I still decided to give it a shot. I don't regret it. Because this is one of the best movies I've seen so far. It really tells a story of what teenagers go through. It shows reality. Not just glitz and glamour. And a big plus, the lead guy role is a model. *cough* Douglas Booth *cough* He's hot.

1.) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
    

From start until the end, this movie got my attention like never before. Seriously, a good movie. I can't put it to words. But, if you're a fan of the book, you'd like this one. Though, I'm not sure if it followed the book word for word, since I honestly haven't read it yet *embarrassed*. I just went straight for the movie. And it's a big go go! Awesome movie.

So that's my top 7 movie list as of this month. Hope you guys check them out and tell me what you think.

Would love to hear from you :)

xox
Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment